Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICE Wireless - Ashbourne

• 12-11-2003 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

Anyone ever heard of 'ICE Wireless'? They were in Tesco in Ashbourne flogging a new wireless broadband service in the area last night - I didn't get a chance to talk to the guy, but I grabbed one of the flyers, just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

my friend was at that yesterday, he tested it out and got about 68k/sec from it downloading small files as a test, the guy also told him that its great for gaming but i wouldnt be so sure after reading many things here regarding wireless in general as a good gaming experience but im sure its fine for downloading/surfing. I think he sed the initial setup is €209 and its €60 per month after that, the service has no download limit and the connection is 512download, 256 upload. Judgeing from the map this wireless broadband would work well in Ratoath too and stretches just as far as Dunshaughlin which is on the very edge of its reception.

Advertisement