Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 3510i for €99

• 12-11-2003 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

well the subject says it all, there cheaper then the 3410, problem is you have to buy a new case really soon after you but the phone, as the gold one is the stupidist looking thing i have ever laid eyes on, the red or navy ones are really nice

there sim locked which is easy to crack,but you cant get the free credit on vodafone, hope theyfollow suit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

It says theyre €179 on the O2 website.
    http://shop.o2.ie/cgi-bin/o2ie/jsp/handsets/HandsetDetails.jsp?model=ireland:NOK:3510i:GROUP

Where did you here that they are €99?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

care phone warehouse and 3g (eircom) shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

also in dixons / currys saw an ad in the paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭muffinhead

they're in Xtravision also for 99yoyo's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

If I got one as Speakeasy, I can just switch my existing Speakeasy SIM into the new phone, right? Girl in O2 said it was €129 for the upgrade to keep yer number :confused:

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Dixons didnt have them today when I asked, Xtavison do have them and i got a choice of a free Emimen or Christine Aqualera Album.

I leave yez guessing whic one i took as i would want to ruin what little cred I have .;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Christine wasn't it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

Is it actually any good? It seems to get fairly mixed reviews on the Internet. In need of a new phone without spending too much and don't care for a camera/any other fancy features.
    f I got one as Speakeasy, I can just switch my existing Speakeasy SIM into the new phone, right?

I presume/hope so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

f I got one as Speakeasy, I can just switch my existing Speakeasy SIM into the new phone, right?

i'd say you can but....

you get free credit with the phone, and i bet it will only go on the original sim, while if you can get free credit with the upgrade you can keep it for yourself

a good idea would be to buy the €99 3501i then swap sims and stick your phone with the new unregisterd sim and the 60 credit in the buy and sell for €100.
    do it soon though , there will be a lot of phones made into spares on the morning of the 25th

Is it actually any good?

i have one since april, and really like it, there not great compared to the camera phones, like the screen quality is poor, but its nicer then the old black and white

gprs is just great, its like wap (ie crap) and costs more (well depends how you use it), woopie do

you have got to buy an new cover for it (gold is poop) , that phone place along the keys will sell you a navy or red offical nokia case for €20 the colour doesn't fade on them

Advertisement