Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Troublemaker

• 11-10-1999 11:13pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Meeore...

You've met the nice polite kind side of the admins so far. They've held me back from from contacting people I know in Dell, they've held me back from contacting lecturers I know in UL. They've stepped aside.

And by God if I see another of your time wasting moronic posts on this board I'm going to have fun with you boy.

Gowan, I'm ****ing dying for a row.

Just one more post.

Zero, Jay, Toulouse or anyone else in UL.
    I want this little ****s name, course and senior lecturer, tutor ... whatever....

I'll give free tickets to Dublan to anyone who brings me info I can use to shut this dickhead up once and for all....

Tom Murphy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

throw in a free slab of beers and ill tell all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

His name is Cyril Connolly.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Anyone want some details...

IP block lookup for 136.201.44.248
    whois -h whois.arin.net 136.201.44

University of Limerick (NET-PARK-NET)
    Plassey Technological Park
    Limerick
    IRELAND

Netname: PARK-NET
    Netnumber: 136.201.0.0

Coordinator:
    Collins, Colman (CC252-ARIN) collinsc%ul.ie@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
    +353 333644

Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

ITDSRV1.UL.IE 136.201.1.3
    MIDIR.UCD.IE 137.43.1.13

Record last updated on 24-Feb-1992.
    Database last updated on 10-Oct-1999 21:02:05 EDT.

The ARIN Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet
    Network Information: Networks, ASN's, and related POC's.
    Please use the whois server at rs.internic.net for DOMAIN related
    Information and nic.mil for NIPRNET Information.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey, if you have a few minutes to spare tomorrow in the office, why dont you do us all a favour and ring

Coordinator: Collins, Colman (CC252-ARIN) collinsc%ul.ie@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
    +353 333644

Or even mail him and complain about Mr Cyril Connolly's behaviour on these boards..

YOU OWN YOUR OWN WORDS.

DeVore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

E-Mail: collinsc@ul.ie

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

sunglasses.gif

Advertisement