Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wanted: info on UV sensitve pigments

• 12-11-2003 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

While I personally would never tattoo myself some of my friends think it's cool. That said, one of them is looking for a reputable dealer than can apply tattoos using UV sensitive pigments:

Under UV light one's tattoo glows either with the normal light visible pattern or an alternate pattern -- two tattoos in one. =D

Know you of any USA artists? Or any health risks, unhappy complications, etc?

Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by horacember
    While I personally would never tattoo myself some of my friends think it's cool. That said, one of them is looking for a reputable dealer than can apply tattoos using UV sensitive pigments:

No reputable artist will use UV inks. They're too new and too dodgy. I'd suggest you go to bmezine.com/qod and do a search to find out why. I think they look cool too, but they're just too dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

This isn't a question, but I thought everyone should know. There finally is a uv ink that is safe. We have been using it at our shop for almost a year now and not one person has had a problem with it. It is USFDA approved, with msds sheets and all. I am selling this ink on eBay as well, and not one customer has had a complaint. Just thought I would get the word out. Maybe I'll send you a free sample monte. ;)

From BmeZine. I'm not saying it's true, you can make up your own mind about that, but I suppose it could be. But then again it could also be bull. There's no way of telling if he really is selling it on eBay tho cos there's loads of uv sensitive ink for sale on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

has anyone got any pics of uv ink??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

Quick search on FDA site found nothing, If you got the name of the compound he uses you could do a more thourgh search

Advertisement