Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magic at dublan

• 12-10-1999 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

umm ya all ye magic players
    i used to play magic ages ago and have some really old crads
    loike a 3rd edition clone and demoinc hordes
    if ye know how good these cards are and want to buy them give me a shout.
    G.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Still don't understand the fascination over it. Saw some guy nearly wetting himself in the local shop because they had some old magic cards. Can't remember the name. He was going on that they were the most rarest 12 cards or something.

Why don't you's just run a few off a laser printer?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Says the guy who spends his evenings chopping down virtual trees to carve into virtual arrows :p

Each to his own... cant see why anyone would spend 15K on a UO character...

DeV.

I aint no woodchopper tongue.gif Don't knock the game until you've tried it, it's horribly addictive even with all it's faults.

However UO is virtual property and I still

can't get over how people pay for it. Currently Virtual gold prices are about $1-$3 per 100gp and can only be bought in 10K piles. Houses (placed) are worth a heck of a lot more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

thats like 9 dollars out of a 200 dollar phone bill?
    or do they pay for local?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

'Virtual gold' prices, good grief.

• Advertisement

Local calls are free in the States. anyway VGold is actually worth more in Europe because people pay for thier phone calls, so it can work out better buying the stuff then spending hours trying to build it up.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hobbes I have tried it and its a very very deep game alright. I dont find it addictive tho, but my two mates were last seen heading into their computer room and not seen since...

what do you do for a living?

DeV.

I work in computers wink.gif

International Development, but I'm trying to get into the job of rich layabout.

Or did you mean in the game? smile.gif I have a
    Thief character.
    Detective character.
    and a kind of healer/tamer (who Venom takes the p1ss out of and I haven't used in ages).

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 12-10-99).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

win...team...execute smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

ya but is neonw interested in them
    i hate all this ****e
    posting irelevant crap under someone else post
    please stop doin it
    and please no one post unrelated crap after me just to annoy me (filed with simleys i bet)
    G.

• Advertisement
Advertisement