Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A step too far

Options
  • 12-11-2003 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭

Bought the latest copy of Phoenix www.phoenix-magazine.com and jsut wondering do people think the front page caption is a step too far (seeing as it involved a murder case and it could cause upset to the deceased's family).

Personally I thought it outrageously funny to start with but feel it is less so now.

cvr7.10.2003.jpg

Was the front cover a step too far 2 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    Borderline
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The question for me is what would the family think? I doubt they're laughing...others might say as long as its funny...etc

Better pic here- http://www.phoenix-magazine.com/images/issueimages/cvr7.10.2003big.jpg

Mike.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Victor
    Personally I thought it outrageously funny to start with but feel it is less so now.

Same here, but it's fulling my outrage for the goverment.

Advertisement