Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&D2 I'm stuck

Options
  • 12-11-2003 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

ok i'm stuck on the second level
    where u go down to the bunker with only one of your men, what's the best way to do this level, go in guns blazing or sneak the way around i find it really hard to do either. plus the level is huge i get lost very easily

thanks for your help in advance guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Falgorn

spoiler: go down the stairs and into the first room. Kill the guy whos asleep after he gets up. Steal his keys go in the double doors, and go left. There is a guy in here... kill him with a knife or silenced gun.. oh yeah after you go in close the doors behind you, this stops you from alerting other guards.... anyway kill that dude and the guy on the john (fun) then go in to the door on your left, and one of the guys in here will surrender to you... (pussy) take his clothes and make sure nothing showin on you is non german (thats backpack, demolition,) anything. From here you can scope your way around the rest of the building without interuption.. try to take some pictures!! Once you know what your doing start your mission. (note complete what you can before you start the real slaughter...) the only other advice i can give you is to kill first, plant explosive's later.. unless you like a real challenge, i got out with 2 seconds to spare :)

ps: this is how i did it on hard. enjoy! great game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

piss easy
    equip one guy with a silenced sten...makes life a lot easier. kill everyone...obviously. take pixels and then plant bombs

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

thanks guys this is my first game like this and i find it really hard.

i'm use to going in all guns blazing

now i got the uniform but when i go to take pictures and the plans and stuff the scientists shoot me do i have to take them out with knife and hide the bodies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Carpo

You should be able to take the photos where the scientists cant see you... ie stand behind them, lean to one side and snap away. Thankfully the scientists seem to be a bit thick and this worked for me :)

• Advertisement

right i've done everything bar lay explosives. now i got to the room with the explosives and the backpack and i picked them up

but this doesn't give me the freedom anymore guards start to shoot me now

You know at some stage your gonna have to open up the whoopass on this one. Sounds like your as far as you can go without letting things get messy... now, go up to the first guy you see and unload right in his face.. then take care of his buddies.

...uniform?! :eek:

I literally went in all guns blazing..albeit with a silenced gun :)

didn't know there was a spare nazi uniform knocking around...unless you got a knife kill..prolly explain why i didn't get one :)

in one of the rooms a pussy surrenders even if you have nothing in your hands u then capture him and u can get his uniform

ahhh...I see!
    forgot about that...as general rule of thumb, I shot prisoners.

no geneva convention to get me :)

• Advertisement

i is dam well stuck again
    i'm in the italian airport level where i got to blow up all the airplanes and stuff. but i always die by the tank. i just wondering i saw a solider with a RPG is this the way to defeat the tank??.

the solider with the RPG that i saw actually dissapeared into the wall in true h&d fashion.

so i'm just wondering is this the best/only way to defeat the tank.

I found this bit tough too. I had moved all my guys into the airfield to take care of the guards. When the tank drove in i took care of most of the infantry with sniper fire then jumped into the jeep and used the 'TAB' option to get my other guys in quick. I drove back to the start location and walked back to the stationary tank with a loan rocket troup to take care of the tank.

If you ommited to bring a rpg, then either re-start the map, or have a look around for a couple of panzerfausts!!

right i'll try that, i'll restart the mission and get that RPG gun and wipe out that tank, the rest of the mission should be easy then

panzerfausts inside the building. sneak round behind..and hey presto, dead tank :)

just wait for some of the next levels! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Dont bother with PanzerFausts, just hop into one of the many AA guns and blast away. The tank doesnt even follow you, it just drives around on patrol, you could even avoid it if need be.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Im stuck on that map also can someone help me. I have spent an hour looking for the documents that u have to recover to c where did the guy fly 2. So does anyone know where i can find these docs?? fecking checked all the buildings 3 times over and went around the map no luck. I guess im missing something :)

At the start of the mission just pick the black explosives stuff, Cant rember what its called but there is only 2 of them in store. When tank drives past u, just go behind it and plant the stuff on the tank. As soon as u walk away BOOM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by BadCharlie
    Im stuck on that map also can someone help me. I have spent an hour looking for the documents that u have to recover to c where did the guy fly 2. So does anyone know where i can find these docs?? fecking checked all the buildings 3 times over and went around the map no luck. I guess im missing something :)

That happened to me too. Apparently it randomly places the book, but sometimes it cannot be found (placed somewhere the player cant go perhaps). I had to restart the level, but perhaps you can try a later patch first?

Matt

I have not installed any patch what so ever. So will go look for one tonight and try the level again.

Thanks for the help Matt

Advertisement