Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2 Dublan

Options
  • 13-10-1999 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Just to refresh my memory. Is there going to be a FFA q2 event at dublan and If not why not?

and with the 2 v 2 games are they random teams or do the players decide their own teams. I reckon deciding your own teams would be better and probably no less fair. I mean with the few quake2 players that are there.. If you draw the names out of a hat you are inevitably going to pick 2 class players together and most likely 2 average players together as well...if you follow.

Ah well thats my 2 minutes
    Cheers RIpper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

we have decided, well, i have decided that 2v2 will be a choose yer own partner comp.

there will be a ffa comp as well and i am also going to run a bit of a fun ffa on one of the 64 player maps. see if we can make a server fall over at some stage smile.gif
    these will be run on the saturday.

the sunday will be 2v2 and clan matches.

monday will be a whtever we can come up with next. if someone wants to run a last man standing or something with rocket arena or whatever then fine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Who's organising Q3? Or Tribes? Or Glminesweeper?

(Everybody takes one step back, leaving amp standing there)

D'OH!

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Eamo, a q2 ctf clan match would b fun, perhaps we can squeeze one in somewhere on sunday smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh i think we could.
    mind you, all of DF's ctf stars happen to be in different countries bar ireland sad.gif

sue i wouldnt know one end of a grapple from tother!

Advertisement