Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those who care, the Lucidream logo, done and dusted.

Options
  • 13-11-2003 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

For those of you who remember and who helped with the logo for my company (Lucidream, oh and thanks by the way), here is the finished logo (attached).

You can also see it in action at: www.lucidream.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Major congrats. Looks very good.

You can't beat hard work and persistence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Somebody get lucidreamer a silver star for his forehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Somebody get lucidreamer a silver star for his forehead.
    Grouch! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by blacknight
    Moi?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Originally posted by blacknight

No. Grinch. Got the costume ready yet? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Fergal C

Looks good, congratulations should inspire confidence in potential customers. Completing / populating the samples section should also help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Nice logo.
    I prefered the lighter fresher colours of the last version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Nice logo, nice site :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lucidreamer

Thanks for the comments pps, the site has been slightly updated in case you're wondering.

www.lucidream.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Nice but do you really have to say "Contact Lucidream Media for more information" three times when you have contacts menu item on the same page? Thats about 30% of the text content of the home page.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I really do.

... but thanks for the suggestion

Why?

I'd also center it. It looks very lost/small at higher res tucked over to one side. Only takes up a quarter of the screen at 1280.

They're direct e-mail links to the Design and Media dept's.
    And the contact page and other e-mail links (unless other wise stated) are links to central information.

Good point to centre it, but it seems like too many site are doing that, or at least are having scrollable page to the left, and I didn't really want it to be a "usual" site, but still wanted it to be user friendly, if u know what I mean?

Just wondering, but what do u think of the work in Design?

Just generally contacts should be all on the contacts page. Thats what its for. I didn't noticed that the links went to different places. I doubt that a client will. Be clearer all on the contacts page, dunno why you need multiple links. Its not as if you've a bunch of different people dealing with the different queries. Maybe you do.

The Design work is quite nice, but I think you could take better photos of it and have more of it and in bigger sizes. Have a look at this one. link better use of space IMO. Your site is good. IMO it just needs a few tweaks and it would be better.

They're not photo's, they're just the design taken into photoshop and with a drop shodow and light glow behind them.

oh and how could I forget, a l'il rotation. Genius. ;)

Originally posted by lucidreamer
    They're not photo's, they're just the design taken into photoshop and with a drop shodow and light glow behind them.

At 1280x1024 the're so small I can't really see what they are. Generally people post photos of their print work. THats all. They should be bigger regardless how you did them. IMO.

Advertisement