Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRont mission, shining force and FF tactics fans take note

Options
  • 13-11-2003 2:41pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q4-2003/111103x.html

Loved FM3. Probably the best value I got from any PS. The 2 storylines that each lasted around 50 hours each made the game feel like two separate RPGs.

Hopefully it gets a release in europe. I'll be importing it the minute it hits american soil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

FM3, one of the best Games on PS.

70+ Hours for Each Story. Well worth the 35-40 pound I paid for it.

Unfortunatly, I know few people who have played it. Like Vagrant Story, not as successful as it should have been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Have either of you actually played FM3?

One storyline took 60+ hours, the other 20+ hours.

Ask anyone that actually played it, or read pretty much ANY review of it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well I only beat Emmas stroyline which took over 50 hours for me.
    Got a third of the way through Alicias storyline and then my memory card went walk about. So I haven't finished all of FM3. However Alicias story seemed to be taking as long as Emmas.

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Well I only beat Emmas stroyline which took over 50 hours for me.
    Got a third of the way through Alicias storyline and then my memory card went walk about. So I haven't finished all of FM3. However Alicias story seemed to be taking as long as Emmas.
    Ah, I see, you were talking out of your ass.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well some one got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Thought that alicias story would take just as long since it's about 65 missions long and emmas is about 69.

• Advertisement

Have either of you actually played FM3?

No, Im just saying I played the Game for some bizarre reason.

Would you like some pictures of me holding the box of the game, playing the game, or a copy of my save files as Proof?

Or a live webcam feed of me holding the game, playing the game or saving my 70+ Hours games?

Ah Ya Rael Flange, etc.

Originally posted by Ryo Hazuki
    No, Im just saying I played the Game for some bizarre reason.

Would you like some pictures of me holding the box of the game, playing the game, or a copy of my save files as Proof?

Or a live webcam feed of me holding the game, playing the game or saving my 70+ Hours games?

Ah Ya Rael Flange, etc.
    RetroBollocks was lieing, you're probably just exaggerating.

RetroBollocks

lol, saw a better one here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=20305

Ive im exaggerating, then It must only be by a few Hours, Its been a long time since I played it but it was over 60 hours for both.

Im sure of it.

Originally posted by Ryo Hazuki
    lol, saw a better one here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=20305

Ive im exaggerating, then It must only be by a few Hours, Its been a long time since I played it but it was over 60 hours for both.

Im sure of it.
    You said it was over 70hours+ for EACHstoryline, a total of over 140hours.
    70+ Hours for Each Story.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

calm the **** down celt jesus , your discussing a computer game not the morality of penis transplants

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Tusky
    calm the **** down celt jesus , your discussing a computer game not the morality of penis transplants
    You seem to be the one upset.

Have a prozac.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I am upset :( home on a friday night :(

Well If you don't believe me I can post a picture ofme holding the game and also I've still got my emma save on another memory card with about 50 hours play.

[/sarcasm] celt is so cool. He owns FM3 and beat it in 20+ hours 'swoon' [sarcasm]

end childish remarks

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Well If you don't believe me I can post a picture ofme holding the game and also I've still got my emma save on another memory card with about 50 hours play.

[/sarcasm] celt is so cool. He owns FM3 and beat it in 20+ hours 'swoon' [sarcasm]

end childish remarks

Shut up RetroBollocks.

You said it was over 70hours+ for EACHstoryline, a total of over 140hours.

Well after 2 years, Im gonna be a little rusty on the exact details, but Im -confident- that both games took over 70 hours,
    and -100% sure- that each game took at least over 60 hours.

Ok?
    Shut up RetroBollocks.

Lol, just cant help it.

Advertisement