Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublan Breakdown of the Days

Options
  • 14-10-1999 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

I'm half thinking of going to this Dublan thing but seeing as the only game i have any chance of lasting more than 10 seconds in is Quake Arena ... could you tell me which day/time related events might be on.

Also i wouldn't be bringing a computer... but is there any other periph's i might need?

Cheers,

JAK.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Arena will run pretty much consistantly as its still the most popular game amongst the likely crowd.

If you aint bringing a comp then I dont think there is anything you have to bring unless you have a nice hub with an uplink port.

Tom.

Advertisement