Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dev! You goin' to the IBIA's tomorrow night?

Options
  • 14-10-1999 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

If so, lemme know so I can pick yah outta the crowd and have a chat and a drink!

sunglasses.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I havent a ticket and I dunno if I could be arsed hahahah.
    Its a lousy event anyway, circle-jerking "gurus" mostly... ah I might pop along (where do you get tickets from?)

Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Well, I dunno if I have a ticket yet either, but I think there might be one coming thru for me. The Golden Spiders this year were alright *smile*, Finnigan was there, he might even put on a nice show for us at his one this year.

Apart from that I have no idea where you could nab a ticket, try Web Ireland or check your snail mail to Spin!

They're doing all this in very short notice anyway, I only heard last night that my presence may be required *shrug*

Give them a call and see if they'll bike a ticket out to yah, personally, I don't mind, so long as there's free drink! (Although the black tie thing really chaffs my neck!)

wink.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Advertisement