Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best X-Box deal these days in Dublin ?

Options
  • 13-11-2003 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Will probablly buy and X-Box soon and I was wondering if anybody know's whos doing the bext X-Box deal ?

It doesn't have to come with games - basically the best all round deal:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

I think Eircom are doing a deal for €100, but you have to get Eircom DSL at the same time so not such a good deal after all.
    (unless you where thinking of geting Eircom DSL as well!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I have Esat already

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I heard a radio ad this morning for Smyths ( I think)x-box, halo, midtown madness and the DVD playback kit for E209

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

GAME - XBox 4 games 2 months live sub , 209 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Originally posted by ondafly
    GAME - XBox 4 games 2 months live sub , 209 euro

Yea I got that deal in game a few days ago cos it a good price and with 4 games you just cant go wrong, Also got the "live" kit and a extra game pad too.. anyone know how good it is on Eircon's broadband?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

From personal experience it is quality on IOL. The other irish lads in my clan are on Eircom and it works perfect for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Originally posted by clownboy
    From personal experience it is quality on IOL. The other irish lads in my clan are on Eircom and it works perfect for them.
    Thanks for the info, i gonna hook it up later on tody.

Advertisement