Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VSE

Options
  • 14-10-1999 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Did anyone get a chance to d/l the VSE timer??? I jus went to their site http://www.vse.org/ and they took it down, somethin about breakin the Q2 license because it alters the Q2.exe.

If anyone got it, could they mail it to me, tbh I couldn't give a sh!te if it's cheatin or not, all I know is that there's gonna be fukers out there usin it against me so y the fuk not even things up. It's a shame ppl (like me wink.gif have to resort to this but fuk it.

ta laaaaa's

juNk san

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Thnx Ben.

One question tho, is there any news about cfg files bein made for the deathmatch maps i.e. dm1 dm3 etc etc??? Wonder if their hard to make up yourself?? Gowan someone have a bash an get back to me like!!

Advertisement