Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get to this place neway

Options
  • 13-10-1999 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

so where in dublin is DUBLAN and how would you get to it? I am from monaghan and I have no idea where the croke park centre place is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Its in croke park smile.gif

northside of dublin, pass the airport heading into the city and turn left after a bit. i know thats vague, but thats my nature smile.gif

there'll be a map up on the site soon no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

What? A man from monaghan and he doesnt know where croke park is? Call yourself a culchie sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

now why would anyone from monaghan have the chance to visit croke park?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Now now, the Monaghan Ladies football squad make it to Croker all the time.

And a scary bunch of "ladies" they are too.... 0_o

On a more useful note... How will you be getting to Dublin? Car? Bus? Drop me an email and I can send you directions to Croker... or alternatively pick up a Dublin streetmap! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 14-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, i only live 20 minutes away so i'll be walking
    thanks for the help thou

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Monaghan have never made it to croke Park, That why he's confused. smile.gif

Advertisement