Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublan Questions...

Options
  • 14-10-1999 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Maybe these have been already answered:

What are the opening/closing times for Sat, Sun, Mon?

What are the security arrangments? Do we have our own room? Will doors be locked etc etc etc

Netcards - Currently don't have one, so what's best PCI/ISA 10mbit/100mbit?? I don't want any conflicts with my Pace modem/CL TNT/SBLive!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Just get a cheap 10mbit network card. Amazed if there are conflicts. They're less than 30 quid nowdays.
    (Or free from the lovely lady Adra wink.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

open times will be 10 - 8 sat/sun and 10 -6 on Monday (could be 10 to 5 not too sure.)
    We have to be packed and out by early Monday evening.

Security is tight, we have our own room (dunno if it can be locked but its a good bit from the maddening crowd and has a doorway that will be manned.

There is 24 hr security from the centre itself but as always you are eventually responsible for your own equipment.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Koloth, I'll be bringing a couple extra with me. They're 3com 905b's.

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

Advertisement