Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Polyphonic Phone?

• 14-11-2003 9:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy a polyphonic ring tone phone but I have realised that some phones have more capabilities than others in with regard to playing the tones. For example, some tones that play on the Sharp GX10 will not play on the Nokia 3510 or 3510i. (Something to do with the amount of instruments the phone has I was told?????)
    Anyway, I'm looking for a Nokia Picture phone that will play all the ring tones that the Sharp GX10 does. I know the Nokia 7650 is similar, but I'm looking for a Nokia a bit better looking and less bulky :-) Anyone any suggestions? A rough price would be handy too. Any help would be great!

Cheers,

DC.

Advertisement