Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furious Contact Blade ASAP - Urgent (NT)

Options
  • 14-10-1999 7:21pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

nt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Ello, whats so urgent my good man. I sent ya a mail last nite to ur indigo address, but since ur now on esat n all, i guess i better reply here too...
    Talk to ya soon. Be around tonite as i dunno if i'm gonna be about over the weekend.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

You can still check Indigo mail from Esat you know! mind you I can't seem to send through Esat, thought I think thats just my mail client. Anyway I replied.

Blade

Advertisement