Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Anytime...?

Options
  • 14-11-2003 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Could someone tell me if it is mandatory to stay on IOL anytime for 12 months, I read something about it but didnt take too muich thought into account about it. Do you have to stay with IOL for 12 months or something?.

Dunno if I could explain that any better but there ya go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

"Not everyone is willing to find out information for themselves nor be bothered to search through forums. In this day and age we want to find the answers in the quickwest way possible no matter how lazy a person is (ie just asking some one else the questions, hehe I do it all the time)"

Don't waste our time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Originally posted by vinnyfitz
    Don't waste our time.
    Well... then why did you waste your time trawling through his posts just to throw it in his face?

That's a bit pointlessly spiteful, don't you think? :)

zynaps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Haha i don't think it was pointless well done
    vinnyfitz good research.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Originally posted by Agent7249
    Could someone tell me if it is mandatory to stay on IOL anytime for 12 months, I read something about it but didnt take too muich thought into account about it. Do you have to stay with IOL for 12 months or something?.

Dunno if I could explain that any better but there ya go.

Ahmm. What did IOL say when you asked them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Didn't ask :), lol vinny :D

I think what I meant to say was, has anyone disconned from the service without going trough the 12 month thing, and gone onto another service non-iol related

• Advertisement
Advertisement