Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes DVD player

Options
  • 14-11-2003 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this question,but does anyone know anything about the DVD player on offer in Dunnes Stores,as in you spend so much over a few weeks,and then you can buy a DVD player for€19.99.
    I know it's a Teknique,but that's all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 P_Doddy

Yeah .. was wondering the same myself ... not hard to spend money this time of year to get one of them!!!!!

Anybody got a model number for it or anything?? Any Dunnes stores workers on these boards??

P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭alexbrowne40

i dont think it has a brand. it doesnt have a screen on the player. looks like a cd drive for a PC!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

I have the collectors card here.I can make out that it has a name on it,as if it were a brand.Teknique.That's all I can make out.When I Google it I only get Performance Teknique moblie players,but surely Dunnes would state that, it was for your car only,wouldn't they.....................?
    Also,beware,on the T&C on the back of the card it says that if they run out of players,they'll give you a €60 gift voucher for DS.Not much good if you're in for the offer of a cheap DVD player after the shopping.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

It looks like a Black Diamond clone without the screen. I remember a similar player last year brand named Beautronics. THere is a possibility that it may be multi-region, if it's exact same as the Beautronics one

Very small image of the DS player on their homepage.

Advertisement