Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M:TG Groups in Dublin?

• 14-11-2003 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Okay, don't everyone jump on to try and kill me for asking this but are there any Magic: The Gathering groups in Dublin?

I just got back from the US a few months back where there were quite a few I belonged to, and although I didn't invest too damn heavily, I'd like to keep up with the game.

All attempts to find a group have failed miserably. Seems they're shunned and cast out of society or something. :)

If anyone can give me some info, it would help a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Lir

Lots...

Well, there is a big group but two main meeting points.

Tuesday night in the Exchequer Bar on Exchequer Street from about 7ish (maybe a little earlier) on.

Wednesday night in the Trinity Arch Hotel (I think), on the left of the Central Bank as you look at it.

There are also other events for PTQs etc. etc.

Take a look at the irl_magic_list on yahoogroups which is the best information source for M:tG playing across the country and all events from big to small are advertised there.

No longer need ye be lonely... :)

Lir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

The Exchequer Bar is a brilliant nite, have a look at it . lotsof other players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Lir

Originally posted by Lir
    Lots...

Wednesday night in the Trinity Arch Hotel (I think), on the left of the Central Bank as you look at it.

Ah, to correct myself here, it's the Trinity Plaza Hotel on Pearse street beside the fire station. My bad, sorry.

It's still Wednesday night however.

Lir.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭uaobrien

Excellent!!!! I thought I was going to be a lone man in the a vast desert for a while, thanks for the info. :)

Advertisement