Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what should I get today ?

Options
  • 14-11-2003 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

hrmmmzz ! I have no idea , Beyond good and evil ? XIII maybe ? No idea , ( not including mario kart )

suggestions ? even stuff from the past month will do :) the only thing ive got lately is max payne 2 and f-zero gx , and mario kart

so help meh !!!! I have pc , ps2 , cube and GBA so any of these will do :) danke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

All of the above,sorry i know i no help,i want them all too :(
    And my bro usually buys what i dont but he poor this week.
    I going US next week so wont be getting anything :(
    kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

isn't return of the king out today?

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    isn't return of the king out today?

yeah there a review on eurogamer dont float my boat.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

what about sw galaxies? or do you have to pay some subscription fee or somesuch. i think XIII is very overrated, although ive never actually played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

sw galaxies you gotta pay 14.99 dollars a month to play it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

after DAOC destroyed my free time and phoen bill im not going near MMORPGs untill i have alotta money and time :)

was thinking of maybe geting Joe , hrmz quick people I must leave at seven so suggestions in by then !

Get Joe ,i played it for a bit very good game but not for the playstation generation.

Its got a high score chart that screams "beat me"

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

well iss pro evo 3 is out soon and play.com have it for £18 sterling

Hiden and dangerous 2 is out now as well. (all depends on what type of game u like ).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I love worms 3d. It might not be your cup of tea though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

H&D2

CoD

XIII

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Broken Sword 3.

More of the same, but in 3-D!
    Some of the put-on accents grate the aul ears (guess what 'Eamon O'Meara' sounds like :rolleyes: ) but the same old BS comedy and puzzles are there. I was a bit worried about how the combination of keyboard control and 3D environments would work, but it turns out there was nothing to worry about.

/me returns to pondering the moral and social implications of thinking a CG model has a fine ass...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ended up geting second hand super smash bros for 20 euro a double pack with medievil total war and viking invasion for 35 euro :) me is happay

Advertisement