Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are YOU bringing your very own PC to DubLAN?

Options
  • 18-10-1999 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Have you not got anyone to share it with yet?

Don't you feel you should engage in the spirit of DubLAN and 'share the wealth' in a sense?

Do you often sit up late at night wondering...'I wonder what sort of lame ******* I have to share my PC with @ DubLAN?'

Have you, or indeed any of your immediate family, ever thought of major surgery to remove the mouse now solidly moulded to your hand due to continuous hours of Quake play?

If the answer is yes to all of the above questions, (except the last 5), then you'll want to be sharing your PC with me...Lucutus.

Go ahead, you know you want to. sunglasses.gif

Seriously tho, I do need a share and if someone who is bringing along a pc to DubLAN could throw my name down beside theirs on the list, I'd be most grateful, I probably won't even be there for the whole weekend or anything, too much work to be doing, I just wanna check it out and play a game or two...and a share before I get there would be deadly, means I'm not standing around watching and waiting for 6 hours, I can stay for an hour, have a game and a drink smile.gif , and get back to work and other forms of fore...eh, I mean, gameplay.

Nice one to the generous person who sorts me out. (oh, and of course, free drink!) wink.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah I have no probs letting you share mine. Free Drink does it all the time tongue.gif

btw I don't have have Q2 loaded so I hope you don't play that crap. This system is mainly going to be used for Quakeworld and Unreal Tournament smile.gif I will load Tribes and Kingpin as well.

Gandalf.

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

[This message has been edited by gandalf (edited 18-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yeah, thought that, tis why I threw it in at the end...

Thanx, get yah back in liquid heaven!

sunglasses.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Yeah, UT and Quakeworld'll do grand, even tho I am rather partial to an auld Q2 CTF from time to time... smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 18-10-99).]

Advertisement