Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Worst Technical Support!

• 14-11-2003 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

I read an article recently on the quality of people PC suppliers' tech support services. In general people were unhappy with Dell's technical support and satisfied with Fujitsu Siemens' support. They didnt really talk about any others.

I want to know which PC supplier has the worst technical support. If you have ever used any of these PC suppliers tech support only vote if you found it bad.

If any of these have give you terrible technical support vote now! 7 votes

Dell
    0% 0 votes
    Fujitsu Siemens
    42% 3 votes
    HP
    0% 0 votes
    Iqon
    0% 0 votes
    Computer City
    14% 1 vote
    ShuttleX
    14% 1 vote
    Gateway
    0% 0 votes
    IBM
    28% 2 votes
    Alienware
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

<me> I have a problem with my gateway pc...
    <rep> oh we didnt sell you a PC...
    <me>...its a gateway..
    <rep>...oh no we didnt give you that...anything else...bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

I cant say which are the worst but up near the best would have to go alienware!!

Im not some nub that bought one of there rig's but i did recently buy a func pad of them and the service was gr8 They emailed me at every stage telling me what was going on where the mouse mat was etc phone calls as well. Then i was out when it was delivered and they rang me that nite telling me what had happen and made arrangements to post to my work!

All this over a 20€ pad so tbh i was very impressed with the service and highly recommend them

Advertisement