Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any kung fu clubs/tutors in dublin?

• 15-11-2003 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

does anyone know anywhere in this damn county o' mine (dublin) that teaches a kung-fu style?

im a green belt in tkd and i have a friend and hes been doing martial arts since he was a kid and hes like 'i learned nan chuan(i think thats how its spelt) and a bit of tigerclaw over the summer'

and i said 'OOH teach, me ill pay u'
    and then he said'errr..........no.......i.........'*runs away crying*

DAMN HIS LYING WAYS
    wether thats true or not, does anyone know a tutor(or club) in dublin(preferably around the city centre or near blanchardstown, castleknock,etc.) that teaches a kung fu style?

p.s. dont think im some wannabe just trying to do kung fu to be cool..im really interested
    i want to learn cos theres always stuff i could learn from different martial arts besides tkd
    :cool:

(wow that was really long:rolleyes: )

Comments

Advertisement