Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i get a gamecube?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    there is nothing on any system quite like ico.

Prince of Persia is being compared to ICO, it got a 9/10 from Eurogamer today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Heard nothing but great things about PoP. I'm ashamed to say that I still haven't picked up Ico yet. Forgot to get it when it came out and I don't want a filthy copy with a tattered box.

I got Viewtiful Joe yesterday and it's an amazing game. Anyone that says they can't find any decent games for the Gamecube is a liar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭PopTart

I agree ...
    By the way just played Soul Calibur 2....... it has a very street fighter feel to it
    and Mario Kart : DD ....just what i expected .... i love it ....vintage nintendo reborn

Advertisement