Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impersonation

Options
  • 15-10-1999 6:36pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There is at least one person impersonating Daaaa on the servers and its not Walt.

If I find someone doing that its not going to be pretty. Admins if you see someone on the server who is acting the spa, record a demo and then get details so we can track it back.

I need the time and ip to go to an ISP with. As a web development company they will take our concerns a lot more seriously then the public.

This goes for anyone impersonating anyone else without good reason.

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

hehehehheheheheeeee......There is at least one person impersonating Daaaa on the "servers"...What servers??? smile.gif
    F.
    Sorry, bored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

...And I can't think of one "good reason" to impersonate Daa...

(..>I'm bored too<..)

H0 H0 H0...etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Yah i pop on the servers every now and again using the nick Daaa

Sue me smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

And for those who can't tell I was being sarcastic smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 FrankBrowne

whatever about daaa
    someone has changed my pswd and i cannot use the boards anymore
    give it bak
    harVey

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

BTW, they are public servers aren't they?
    I like the way you hand down edicts, Dev wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

there was also someone impersonating LETTERBOX in CA he was a ****in idiot hittin his own clan sad.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its not you they come moaning and whining to.

I'm just trying to keep the peace.
    DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

and he too has a strange fetish for crates and ra.
    hmmm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Crates and ra? Must be Gandy impersonating me so. smile.gif

M

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Some idiot is impersonating me all the time and actually playing well. I mean surely nobodys fooled.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Where did he get your spam alias from?

smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Advertisement