Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookings almost closed

Options
  • 15-10-1999 7:01pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We are at 65 machines.
    I cant book more then 70 really, perhaps 75.
    So dont leave it too late.

There are a lot of people without a partner and that has to change.
    Take a look at the bottom of the Whos Going page and see if you can offer any of these people a share of a machine for the weekend.

Dev.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Here dev..on the dubLAN site you have me down as bringing a computer.....im not...im using shinjis i think:/...rob& dev sort it out....
    tongue.gifPP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Dev not sure if mp told yah but im going smile.gif
    put me in like gman smile.gifsmile.gif

Blasta

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

heheh, so you posted to the boards rather then using the form I put on the site!
    Ok, I'll add you in but it will cost you....
    ohh I dunno, some coffee perhaps? smile.gif (mmm!)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Sher - if i get going down in the end i may end up fighting you for that puter... tongue.gif

As(cant think of anything funny)ka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Sher had dibs on it first, tho... Sheesh, it's not even that great a computer.... smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Just a quick question.....

Assuming that there will be more PC present than guests, as was the case last year, would it be possible for single users, ie, people who have no-one sharing with them, to pay a small premium for the privilage? You can use my PC if you want, but you'll have to pry that mouse from my cold, dead hand. smile.gif

Just a thought. Seeing as I intend to be bolted to my PC, and dragged from the room kicking and screaming, and only under the condition that I'm brought to a drinking establishment of some sort.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

funny that, most shared q2 pc's where empty due to Freak Bro draggin us off to the bar all the time. Honest luv it's non stop gamin, you'd hate it smile.gif

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

Dev.... Just to ease jold pressure on registrations a bit, I should point out that:

HK is sharing with Chaos. You have him down as "H-K" in the "needs a PC" list.

Chris "Brit" Walker is not bringing a PC, he's sharing with vaggabond. Lucifa is sharing with Hecate - you have him down as sharing with Brit.

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

ya i need to get on a comp
    any takers?
    Please
    G.
    Oh ya jaden
    umm if ure gonna be glued to yer mouse ill just have to bring my own mouse and it would help if u sat on one of those chairs with wheels tongue.gif.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

WHYYYYYY

why oh why do these people make my life difficult.

Can someone explain wtf is going on with Brit as he sent me this registration.

name: Chris "Brit" Walker
    sharingwith: Lucifa

bringingcomp:

Yes - bringing a computer

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

*sigh* Ignore Rob. smile.gif

The situation is I have a comp to spare that two UK lads - Brit and Lucifa - will be using when they come over. So Brit is registered as bringing a comp and sharing with Lucifa, though the machine is technically 'mine'. Hope that clears up the confusion.

I'm now also bringing a dual 550 for the UT server, does that need to be registered too?

Te(the taxi driver's gonna hate me)eth.

Mea culpa, I've apparently been getting the mushroom treatment here smile.gif

Sorry bout that Tom, hope you didn't hurt your head too much when you bounced it off the wall in anguish tongue.gif

Advertisement