Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ Official EA/Dice ] Community Update #36 - 14.11.03

Options
  • 15-11-2003 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

EA today released another community update which has a new v2.0 version of Battlecraft and various information and update for the Mod Development Toolkit. The full release is below and mirrors for Battlecraft v2.0 [18mb] are below.
    Attention Soldiers, we have a couple of things to update you on today. First and foremost, we have a new version of Battlecraft 1942. Version 2.0 allows for some new additions and some fixes. Here's the skinny an what's new in v2.0.

New to Battlecraft 1942 v2.0
    - PreFab Manager: A prefab manager has been enabled. This tool allows you to save areas of your maps and have them available when creating or editing other maps. In other words, you can make a small "tank repair base", save it as a prefab, and have it available for placement in any map you wish.
    - Unlock all: Unlock all has been added.
    - Can no longer delete locked objects.
    - Added .cfg files for Desert Combat and Galactic Conquest.

Fixes to Battlecraft 1942 v2.0
    - Fixed various crashes with shadow generation.
    - Fixed crash when saving level.
    - Fixed crashes related to mod selection.
    - Nudge tool will now operated in top-down mode.
    - Fixed crash related to surface map painter.
    - Fixed various problems with surface map generation on large maps.
    - Improved framerate.
    Download Battlecraft 1942 v2.0 now!

Mod Development Toolkit
    Next up is an update to our Mod Development Toolkit. Version 9c has just been release and is avaialbe from our downloads page. Or you can click here to download it now!

That about covers today's community update. Until next time, this is EAComMike signing off...

icon-Windows.gifBattlecraft v2.0 (18MB)
    » ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/misc/bc42_20.zip [ Official EA ]
    » http://www.fileplanet.com/download.aspx?f=125824 [ Fileplanet ]
    » http://www.enidesigns.com/mirror/bc42_20.zip [ enidesigns.com ]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Just waiting for my download to finish and i noticed that this is the only post apart from kdjaC's locked one that hasn't got any replys!:p

So i just thought id say LO.

Hear what do you think of enter the matrix i have it for the cube but it sucks ass!!!:ninja: :ninja:
    :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Advertisement