Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash game

• 15-11-2003 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

hey check out this flash game i made
    please lemme know what you think!
    http://www.geocities.com/designsxp/dodge.htm
    well i know its not TOTALLY finished yet as i have to make a loading screenand all that but you get the idea please dont be shy with suggestions for a theme for a new one!:):D

-jayo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Top of the frame it says "Dodge the Paki", whats that mean?:confused: if it is what I think it is:mad: you'd be advised to change it or this thread will be binned for being racist ... I'm pretty sure Geocities would do the same

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr thats a typo
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Page is fubar: That white behind the error box is your page ...i.e. dead as a proverbial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

doesnt work??

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

yeh ive been trying to figure that out, i think its caused by the geocities genetated code they add to pages to get adds to pop-up. Can anyone else not see it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement