Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horizons: Empire of Istaria

• 15-11-2003 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

this game is being beta tested atm and i was wondering if its worth d/l the beta bear in mind im 64K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

I signed up for the euro beta, no word. How big is it? did you get into the beta? If you're not going to take part, i wouldn't mind doing so :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I got into it a month or two ago, good game so far.

1.3 gb download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

1.3 gig? ****s sake.. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭Sarn

Got in to beta yesterday. Pretty good so far. It comes as two zipped files, total 1.3 GB (took about 9 hrs on ADSL). Then there's the patching afterwards once you've installed (about an hour). It's supposed to be released 9th December in America not sure if they're launching Europe servers at the same time. They did mention somewhere that that would be the case but these things are subject to change as we all know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Iv applied for this as well seeing as I cancelled my SWG account. Look pretty sweet from the screenshots and videos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

would someone be willing to put this on cd for as i have isdn and have no hope of downloading it

Advertisement