Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mission M35

Options
  • 15-11-2003 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Yesterday i got my new speakers from www.hifistore.co.uk
    I had them in less than 48 hours after ordering them.
    Great service!
    I finally got to test out my new amp (SR5300) also which had been sitting under my TV for the last 4 weeks not connected to anything(Grrr)
    Its very hard ordering speakers from a website, the mesurments and everything are there but its very hard to tell the physical size till they are in you sitting room. I like big speakers, but these are just massive:
    Mission%20M35%20008.jpg
    Mission%20M35%20009.jpg

Been spending most of the time sorting them out and setting up the amp etc, but they sound just amazing, i listen to about 50/50 Music/films and i have never heard an A/V receiver sound this good with music, i watched the intro for LOTR (fellowship) and i was blown away with the difference from my old set up.

Any way enough showing off, thanks to all who helped me pick the items.

Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Just a thought!!! could the speaker on top of the TV effect the screen?? I refer to the damage that magnets cause!!!.
    Just a thought!!!

No that is a centre speaker and would be screened so as not to affect the tv.

The Marantz amps are lovely with music in my ears opinion,which is sometimes comprimised with AV amps that lean more towards providing Surround sound.

I've also dealt with Gary at the hifi store site recently and would give him the thumbs up :)

mm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Cool setup Séan. Marantz are def the best for music/movies. You could get better for home cinema (Sony/Pioneer/Yamaha) but if you want music as well mission is the only way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

No that is a centre speaker and would be screened so as not to affect the tv.
    Good to know thanks.:) :):)

Advertisement