Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got my mobile locked!

• 15-11-2003 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

my little brother was playing with my Panasonic GD87 and locked it! :mad:

now i can't unlock it,

is there a way to unlock it? should i contact Meteor? i contacted panasonic they told me they can't do anything about it or something, it was a guy with a chinese accent i couldn't understand anything he said

i did i search on google, and are those unlock kits, do they really work?

there were also services in UK that unlock those phones, anyone used that services before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Hold down the hash key. :p

If you mean locked as in "incorrect PIN three times, PUK required", your phone service provider should be able to provide the required code.

[edit: most of the "unlocking" services are to untie your mobile from the provider your phone came with (Meteor/O2/Vodafone)]

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

i can't unlock it with my pin, or puk it says something in polish(yea he managed to change the settings too)

any anyway i'm gonna contact meteor tomorrow, and try panasonic again

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by CyberGhost
    i can't unlock it with my pin, or puk it says something in polish(yea he managed to change the settings too)

any anyway i'm gonna contact meteor tomorrow, and try panasonic again

Thanks

Meteor will not be able to help you. They dont even offer the phone on their network for one, and I doubt most of them speak Polish. Contact Panasonic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

bloke at work here is polish, he'll be in at 7 to take over from me, if you post the message i'll get him to translate for ya

thanks mate! it says - Jen tisnova volani

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

he says its not polish, its cheq, sorry can't trasnslate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MadKevo

Emergency Calls Only, perhaps?

http://www.google.ie/search?q=cache:P_W9vR0Jqa0J:www.mobil.cz/mobilni_komunikace/mobilni_technologie/GSM/princip.html+Jen+tisnova+volani+gsm&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

in which case the SIM's probably been disabled after entering incorrect PUK too many times... - hope I'm wrong though... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

no no the sim is ok, one guy who had a look at it told me i got locked from the network or something like that, don't know exactly

Advertisement