Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

php mysql shopping cart code

Options
  • 16-11-2003 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

any one know where i can pick up FREE code for one .... to give me a head start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

osCommerce is probably one of the best. You'll find more here.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

The Corinthian : STFU STFU

fyi i did search it but was coming up with aload of crap as one does therefore i posted here to see if anyone had any good experiences with any

dahamsta : cheers - thats a great tool... you saved me alot of time!

Originally posted by ChicoMendez
    fyi i did search it but was coming up with aload of crap as one does therefore i posted here to see if anyone had any good experiences with any
    You were looking for “a head start”, so I doubt that you did any serious search, if you even bothered at all, so I’ll thank you to keep your opinions to yourself until earn them.

• Advertisement

until earn them.
    now what the hell does that mean?

if you have nothing constructive to add why not just keep it to your self... that would benefit every one

Originally posted by ChicoMendez
    now what the hell does that mean?
    Until you earn them. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. Just as well.
    if you have nothing constructive to add why not just keep it to your self... that would benefit every one
    You didn't search anywhere. You expected us to do your work for you and give you, as you put it, "a head start". If you decide to rely upon others doing even the simplest things for you, you’ll never get past bottom-feeder status where it comes to any kind of development.

And trust me - someone telling you to get off your arse is the most constructive thing that will ever be said to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Never mind TheCorinthian he's been on the rag with a number of months.

As Adam says OSCommerce is an excellant tool.

If you need any help customizing it they have great forums and a very nice contribs section.

I've done several highly customised OSC carts. Give me a PM if you want the URLs.

.logic.

The Corinthian

the head start was in the development of the cart ... not the search you freak.... assumptions!!

i set up 2 carts before posting but they were not great so i said id see if anyone could point me in the right direction to a script that would give me a head start in the development of a cart

im not even going to bother continuing this conversation... sad F.

cheers logic1- ive it set up and its pretty nifty indeed - ill PM for those URLs

Advertisement