Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surround sound question

Options
  • 16-11-2003 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I have an Inspire 5.1 digital 5700 surround sound thingy and am looking to connect it up to my gamecube to play surround sound games , I did it before but cant remember how , When I lpay thought the PS2 i just connect the optical wire but the cube does nay have one , Im sure i could figure it out if i messed around with it for twenty minutes but im feeling quite lazy

anyone help ?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Does the gamecube have digital out? If it has and you can't find an optical one then it's probably Co-Ax.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Gamecubes don't have Digital Out.

Take the audio cable (Red & White Phono) from the Gamecube and connect it into the front analogue input on the 5700 Decoder box. This is a 3.5mm stereo mini jack. Choose the correct input on the front and then turn on cmss.

This should work.

Advertisement