Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ff Xi

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Can someone post up the link to the benchmark so i can test my system?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Where did you eventually get it from data?

i got it from www.dvdboxoffice.com i think it may have been cheapest there worked out about €52 no problems at all

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

sweet, nice one :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Data,

How much is the monthly charge??

I hope its not too expensive. I would've got Galaxies except it was $15 a month. And from wat i've heard, its not worth that.

its not much different i'm afraid its $12.95 a month i think that gives you one character, its another dollar a month for tetra master and then another dollar a month again for every other character you want to create.

i went for an elvaan red mage first, but i've created a gnalka (or whatever there called) warrior after realising i was always a physical damage player in the other games

Advertisement