Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BOARD

Options
  • 20-10-1999 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

well, have a beer and enjoy the weekend

you can spot the stud.
    hes no.6
    smile.gif

[This message has been edited by WhiteWashMan (edited 20-10-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

What A Load Of Sentimental British Bull$hit.
    Knee Jerk Reactions Abound. Ok, I agree there's a lot of moning and groaning on this board but in my onion that's because most of the pple who write that $hit have nothing better to do with their time than spend it horsing around on the boards. It doesn't bother me, just take it with a pinch of salt and a little pepper. Mmmmmm pepper.

Slan,
    jAH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

argh LADS would yis ever get the updated version of the board so we can delete these silly posts if for no other reason !

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 20-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I agree WWMAN. HAve a laugh, have a beer play a game or two.

But shut the hell up moaning and complaining.

Debating and argueing is one thing, plain biggotry and spite is something else altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Not a bad idea WWman. A nice 4 day long one for me. smile.gif

All the moaning is getting old, fair dues to Dev for putting up with it for so long.

Monty

Advertisement