Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a normal TV

Options
  • 16-11-2003 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Where is the best place near the city centre to buy a 21 inch or 25 inch 4:3 Nicam Stereo TV. I have been looking at Peats website but all they sell is over priced Sony TVs.

Dixons and Currys web site are only in Sterling and I am not sure if they offer the same stock here.

I dont want something cheap, want something that is decent quality set and doesnt look tacky.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Best place near the city would probably be D.I.D., here's a list of branches.

Theres a good range there, but they don't give the prices on the site.

Also, Power City have a good range with a good few Dublin branches.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

I find Philips are a good TV I've got 3.:) :):)

PS The problem with the DID site is I can't see the prices or maybe I'm missing something. I've heard lots of ADS on RTE radio for Discount Electrical, Mountjoy SQ.

Advertisement