Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gunshots reported at rep of ireland team hotel

• 16-11-2003 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Its on skysportsnews right now at the bottom of the screen. Gunshots have been reported at the republic of ireland team hotel in dublin, in a suspected armed robbery.

No injuries reported as of yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

thats what you get when you pick northsiders in the squad ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Maybe Kilbane broke his leg in training.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭DEG viper

Maybe Kilbane broke his leg in training
    woldnt that be a pity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭ALLGOOD

PROBABLY SOME DISGRUNTLED FAN TRYING TO PUT AN END TO THE GODAWFUL DAVID CONNELLY !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Twas out in my hood, i think the irish team just happened to be there, they stay here every game. They hit our pubs and clubs too..bit of a prematch session....the robbers only got away with like a grand 1 and a half max.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They were out to rob the Irish Teams silverware but left with only a shelf and some nice carpet.... :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Originally posted by mike65
    They were out to rob the Irish Teams silverware but left with only a shelf and some nice carpet.... :D

Mike.

I think they might have made away with that trophy we won in Iceland in '86! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by mike65

ROFL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Before anyone points it out - I'd better admit my quip
    is a recylced variation on an old gag by Man Utd fans the expence of Man City. :)

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 201 ✭✭Rodney Trotter

Anyone else notice the 27 years banner which can be seen through the ITV studio in Old Trafford on C. League games?

I'm surprised ITV haven't done anything to obliterate it.

(For those not in the know, it's 27 years since Man City last won something)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter
    Anyone else notice the 27 years banner which can be seen through the ITV studio in Old Trafford on C. League games?

where should i be looking to see this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 201 ✭✭Rodney Trotter

It's hanging from the upper deck of the Stretford End, and visible through the glass window behind either Des Lynam or the analysts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

i've seen it. its fairly funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by Tellox
    No injuries reported as of yet.
    I beg to differ 2 taxi men and a reciptonist were injured. Seems like the culprit was taking pot shots at Shea Given on the 12th floor. A gentleman resembling Emile Heskey was seen running from the scene.!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

A gentleman resembling Emile Heskey was seen running from the scene.!!

Did the gunman fall on his arse just as he was about to shoot ?
    :D

Advertisement