Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT Version question.

Options
  • 20-10-1999 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Sorry if you guys already made this clear...
    But...what version of UT will we be running?
    There were big problems in Belfast with versions....not many people had the latest one.
    Also what version of Quake3?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

The latest one, build 348 I think, this depends on what the Linux build is like.

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Whatever the very latest version of UT is as of Friday, we'll be running it. We'll have it on FTP somewhere for everyone to download across the LAN, so builds should be less of a problem, and we'll do our best to make perfectly clear which version the servers are, and how to check your own local version to make sure you're up to date.

I do realise this will be a problem, but we'll try to sort it out as painlessly as possible.

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Ain't that simple matey, as build 348 for Linux isn't out yet, and there ain't no way NT is getting installed on the box I'm bringing.. smile.gif

Hopefully it'll be out tomorrow.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Teeth, www.qamex.com is again going to be an offical mirror of the demo

It will be up on qamex tonight, or first thing tommorow morning, right now its only on fileplanet

Too say agin its the very latest version we will be running, and they are not retro compatible

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 20-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I downloaded this yesterday morning from fileplanet. Yesterday evening was the first time I've ever even seen UT. I have but one thing to say after 4 solid hours messing about in praccy on it.

WOW.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement
Advertisement