Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD forum poll

Options
  • 16-11-2003 11:15pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wanted to get the cogs moving on a DVD forum.
    this would cover DVD films, tv series, music releases and anything else DVD releases

Personally i think this is much needed here, but lets see what the rest of you thing, vote yay or nay on the poll and tell them what you want!!!!

Flogen

Do you think boards.ie needs an exclusive DVD forum? 1 vote

Yay! Im brimming with DVD questions that need answering!
    0% 0 votes
    Nay, things are grand as they are
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

How many polls do you need? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

im trying to get an all round view, from the groups it will effect, in film, tv and music.....
    to be honest the response is so far negative, but thats the reason i started the polls, to get feedback...

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

man, STOP SPAMMING, YOU SPAMMATRON YOU, IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPAMMING, STOP WITH THE SPAM!
    *shield your eyes god damnit!*

:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by flogen
    to be honest the response is so far negative, but thats the reason i started the polls, to get feedback...
    Why would a poll change anything? Are the negative responses not enough feedback?
    Oh yeah, no to the forum.

Advertisement