Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaggabond Interview

Options
  • 20-10-1999 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Someone interviewed Vagga. OMG smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

And why not? Vagga is well known and respected/hated (depending who you ask) all over the UK (and to some degree US) Tribes and UT scenes, due to work on TribesPlayers and UnrealTournament.co.uk. Seems like a decent choice for an interview...

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Great interview Roisin.... however you must learn to slag vaggaabond off a bit.
    He likes it smile.gif

Seriosuly tho, it was much easier to read and follow than yesterdays one.

bubbs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I agree Shinji (he whos sticks his nose in at everything). Im slagging off Joe. I'd slag you off but I dont have all day.

"He who sticks his nose into everything"?

Hah, coming from "He who perpetually bends over backways to check if the sun is still shining out of his own ar$ehole", that's a bit rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think she should interview Walt next, to get the perspective of the new players and what they think about the older players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

hehe I was surprised by the email to interview me to be honest.

I actually sound like I know what Im talking about at stages there smile.gif

But at the end of the day I r0x0rs smile.gif its sad but true wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Shinji - silly boy.

And why would that be, Eric? Because I dislike you? Am I perhaps going to miss out on some of your greatness and your godlike presence as a result? Shock! I shall atone for my sins immediately to be allowed back to share in your grace!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

that comment was a bit uncalled for :/

play nice and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

iam the lord your god....hallowed be my name.....ahem...you may go in peace to love and serve me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

RRRRAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!! Looks like it'll be handbags at five paces so smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RoisinDubh

I have posted my intervew with vaggabond!

I have taken on board some of the suggestions from yesterday, others I have not.

Catch it over at www.qamex.com , hope you enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

more like shopping trollys judging from the way this seems to be going.

Advertisement