Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how about just looking forward to it all?

Options
  • 20-10-1999 3:41pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads have a fu(king brilliant weekend. I won't be bringing my PC or playing but I might go in for a look see if I get a chance. ENJOY.

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Make sure you look me up Muso, I'll put u on my guest list if you email your Config...

Sloshers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

it will only be a brilliant weekend
    if I win
    at everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Personally, I can't wait.

Roll on the weekend.

Gotta run out and stock up on alcohol tomorrow.... mmmmm house partie saturday nite..... watch for the sore heads at DubLAN on Sunday smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

sure there'll be enough to supply everyone Rob? smile.gif

(from observation some require signifigantly more than others)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Geebee

Are you suggesting the drink is free? In that case I'll order 12 cans please, and a few to take home. Dutch gold will do if you don't wanna break the purse smile.gif

gb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

i can't get drunk its just not possible.my liver just is deadly...does a ****ing A job everytime...no bother fair play to the liver....good organ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

dutch gold tongue.gif

I wouldnt consider myself an alchol afficianado at this point but I'm getting there smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

So you've discovered the perils of the evil demon drink then rob? This from the man who was drinking coke in the pub until recently if memory serves smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

thats rich coming from a man who falls asleep in the pub if memory serves me.

hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Geebee

Sher, you taking the lawnmower up again? You know you shouldn't have given your rights for that documentary to trojan.

And please no begging this time!

• Advertisement

As sure as night follows day I knew you'd be in with that slag Eamo. ffs, try and think of a new one tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I knew you'd be in with that slag Eamo

i wouldn't stand for that sort of slur eamo smile.gif

any chance of an [OUT OF CONTEXT] tag?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

listen matey,
    just coz shes out on the picket line dont give you the right to pick on her, mr sleepy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'd prefer to be in a nice warm hospital getting paid fcuk all than have to stand out in that weather looking like a gimp with a funny little sign smile.gif

Nurses picketing across the road from our house... only 3 of them tho, they look a bit lonely smile.gif

If she needs warming up after freezing half to death on the picket line than i have just the thing she needs.... a cup of fu<king tea tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Wtf?? Keep my name outta this!

Anyways you got it wrong, the documentary I did was on the varied uses of blow-up sheep, and their effect on modern-life in Connemara, it was for my Masters in Film and Video...

damn I miss those sheep...

Advertisement