Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon Coolpix

• 17-11-2003 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking fo getting one of these today or tomorrow...the coolpix 3100 (3MP, 3Xoptical zoom) to be exact and was wondering if anyone out there had one and what they thought of it. I checked the reviews on amazon and elsewhere and it seems good.

any advice greatly received

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

My girlfried bought a Coolpix 4300 and its a great camera. One thing to watch though is the prixe varys ALOT depending on where you look. She ended up getting hers ina shop in london for abount €370. I prced it in dublin at over €500, Komplett for about €450 and a few few other places online at various prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

thanks a lot for that lads....its on special at 350 in a couple of shops in town and 490 in spectra photo grafton street so i know what you mean about the difference in price. although on komplett its even cheaper at 320 + delivery i think...

Advertisement