Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About Dublan kinda....

Options
  • 19-10-1999 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Can any1 bring a copy of Ms Office 97 or 2000 professional to Dublan. I've lost or had my copy nicked and i need it bad. On that matter too, any chance of the latest version of visio, Macromedia Flash 4 or Dreamweaver 2??
    F.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

i have office 2000 and dreamweaver 2 , cya there

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Can we refrain from posting Warez requests on the board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

They can, the question is will they? Hey, if someone wants to recive stolen goods at a named location and date and then posts it on a public message board for all and sundry to see, i guess it's up to them.

Just remember kids - Think Once, Think Twice, THINK BIKE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only mentioning it because depending on what your looking for, some people on this board are required to report it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Give us an example of something that would have to be reported and something that wouldn't have to be reported.
    For informational purposes like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Hobbes, as far as I'm aware, no one on this board engages in the activity of downloading illegal software commonly known as "warez".

Its evaluation software smile.gif

Much more diplomatic Hecate. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

yes it is 'evaluation' software but I expect you to delete it after 2 hours, good lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Never mentioned cogging r receiving warez now did i?? Possibly insinuated....Cya at Dublan Sonic.
    F

[This message has been edited by FurY (edited 22-10-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

umm

[This message has been edited by FurY (edited 22-10-99).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement