Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor chap

Options
  • 17-11-2003 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

wat happen to that poor lad in mountmellick, i suppose they wanted his phone and beat him to death for it?????

cant belive that some people regard life with so little respect!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye some stupid bastard of a kid beat the **** out of him cause he had a camera phone and wouldnt give it over . the guys dead now and the other one will get off scot free basicly . one of my m8ts from mount mellic knew the 2 of them as its a fairly close community and said that he reely was a bastard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

jasus in all fairness killin someone for there phone is insane!!!

how the **** is anyone ment to feel save when you have knackers like that goin round the place!!!!

just five mins in a dark room with that lads family is wat that little ****e deserves!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

even that in my mind would be 2 easy . bring in chopping off ppls hands i say it may be a eastern way of doing thing but in all honesty you cant argue with results . they have little to no crime .

they just dont give a ****e bout other people it doesnt matter wat happens to others!!!

i suppose they think its cool to do something like that!!!!!

chop his ******* willy off that will stop producing more scum offspring!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

First time i'l agree with you but casturation should be introduced for people like them. Stop the spread of sucm bags.

• Advertisement

what s the gov. doin bout it! how many times have we heard on the news of some lad getting the ****e beatin out of him or gettin killed for his phone???

its becoming a feckin trend!!!

i dunno we need a few vigilanties to start killing the scum off!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

he reely was a bastard

100% correct, a skumbag, lowlife bastard.
    First time i'l agree with you but casturation should be introduced for people like them. Stop the spread of sucm bags.

Mass sterilisation should be carried out, but the problem is differentiating between knack*r bastar*s and people whose behaviousr is tolerable.

I used to buy cigarettes for the young lad, how Ill miss his antics in school...
    **** sake.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

you can tell a knacker a mile away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I agree with ryo.It really was awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

Originally posted by TomTom

this isnt the first time that bastard has been in front of the courts, he felt he was above the law, his mind was warped, he was a scumbag, he should be exterminated. The sad thing is that his family isnt that bad.

• Advertisement

one of those lets kick the crap outta some lad to look hard lads!

hope he gets ass raped in prison and if he gets off(likely) some one ****s him up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by Manticore

hope he gets ass raped in prison and if he gets off(likely) some one ****s him up!!!

Well said. He deserves everything he gets!

When he appeared in court the first time, he was greeted by a large group of angry people (some from my school) who began to shout and throw projectiles at him.
    Hopefully, some of the rocks hit him.

The mob was quickly dispersed by the Guards.

well be in court again on the 2nd wont he?

god i really hope there a big in pats named bubba lookin for a new bitch!

god i really hope there a big in pats named bubba lookin for a new bitch!

I hope theres a few people named bubba, all african american, and all looking for a new bitch. And there way of expressing their love for their new bitch is to ass-rape him and beat the fu*k outta him afterwards.

bet he s skinny little **** wit a real skanger head on him!!!!!!
    just a dark room and five minutes and the victims father wouldn t even be justice!

worse thing is he ll get out but he have alot more criminal skills than when he went in and bump into some other poor lad and away we go again!!!!

hes been in and out loads of times. Someone needs to put him away for good:ninja:

i ve lost all faith in the justice system!!!
    he is where the problem starts, he s the one thats goin to become that evil physco bastard in a couple of years that kills a load of people and doesnt care!

but they ll just put him away for a year or two,"dont do again you bold bold boy" and off he skips!

whats the beats he ll even have the balls to go back to mountmellick!!!!

scum of the earth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

i say string him up!
    how can you be sane if you kill a 14yr old kid(i think) for his ****in phone.
    i mean casteration if perfect for people like that and all sex offenders aswell!

he's probably on first name bases with the judge at this stage

• Advertisement
Advertisement