Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky, Damo or someone

Options
  • 11-10-1999 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Why was Ferd arrested? Evin said he saw him last Wednesday night? Or Tuesday night? Evin got in a fight outside the Vatican and as he was stumbling home he saw Ferd outside the Garda station and he stumbled in to ask Ferd for a fag and then saw that Ferd was being handcuffed and craic. And Evin was like "HAYER FERD DO YOU HAVE A FAG, FERD!" and Ferd got a little annoyed and said "EVIN CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T HAVE A ****ING FAG!" and the guard was "**** OFF OUT OF HERE YOU, **** OFF OUT OF HERE!". So Evin came home. So do you know? Find out and ring me. I'm intrigued.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Yeah, apparently he knifed some guys in some back alley after coming out of the vatican, cos the guys started giving him hassle cos they saw him coming out of the LGB Soc party earlier on where apparently he (or someone else in the group, cant remember who) snogged the (male) secretary of the LGB....

Believe what you will, noone else seems to know smile.gif

Sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

jesus first ive heard of it

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mr.StRiPe

its all lies well most of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Lucifer 2

nice 1 frank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ferd

the actual events that night are as follows:
    greg (otherwise known as quozl, the rubbish quake player), got into a fight in Velvet because some guy was feeling him up.
    i rushed to the rescue and valiantly faught off the assailant with my trusty sword.
    unapproving, the bouncers handed me over to the cops for a stout bashing.
    meanwhile skyclad (otherwise known as dave, the other rubbish quake player)was getting lucky with the (male) secretary of the lgb, where the stayed up all night playing "magic".

ps: lgb=lesbian, gay and bisexual society!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Can someone fill me in here cos I find this story real intesting.

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Ferd, your story is damn believable except for one thing. If some guy was feeling Greg/Quozl up, he wouldnt exactly want you to come to the rescue now would he?

As for being crap at quake, I Even I'm sick of Greg going on about that 12-0 (did I say twelve nil, TWELVE NIL...) drubbing he gave you a week or two ago. And of course when I get a chance to play you, odds are the score will be even further in my favour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

So.... let me get this straight (oops, bad choice of word there)....

All of the Quake 1 players in TCD were at a meeting of the LGB soc, right? And they got into some kind of... "tiff"... for the want of a better word?

This confirms everything I ever suspected about both Quake 1 players and TCD students smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

I would like to get something straight here, I was in no way involved in this. The LGB is full of faggots, probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Hehe Helv!
    Naah I'm pretty curious about this story as well.

And Shinji... make assumptions about TCD people, and assumptions about Quakeworld players, but don't mix the two smile.gif

Dan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

hahah
    "THE LGB"

yes it is full of fags, probably

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 12-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Lads the truth will out,
    yes we did go to the lgb fresher week party, but just for the free drink and so skyclad could get his hole.
    Skyclad and the (male) secretary of the lgb were playing strip magic in the corner with a monkey in a bikini and 2 faggots from ucd. (the monkey was winning)
    The rest of us retired to velvet (leaving dave to enjoy himself) where we all got slightly drunk. To my horror i accidently felt up a guys girlfriend (I fell on her your honour) starting a minor disagreement.
    I got kicked out, Frank tried to beat him up with his truncheon and got kicked out too. Lucifer danced the night away with darkedge,
    the end
    Quozl
    And Mr-Stripe got his willy caught in some railings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 (male)SecretaryOfLGB

Lies, damn lies.
    to put things straight, SkyClad isnt. Well part of him was later, but thats between him, me , and mr KY-J.
    We played Winner Felchs All Magic tournaments, with SkyClad storming to the lead in most of the rounds. In fact he was in a very dominate position against some stiff opposition. smile.gif
    I. M. Gay
    Secretary TCD LGB

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

dont be so disrespctful of the gay community.

theyre a hell of a lot more respected in society than geeky games players wink.gif

anyway, very little good every came from TCD.
    theyre all gay dont you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

well my conclusion is this, ferd and dem udder lads are gay, deyve got qweeeeor hayurcuts and are nords, i hates dem nords, gives em baytins

neeigh

KENO

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

its like a "version" of melrose place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

hey dont knock it till you've tried it, I for one freely admit that I'd love to go to TCD.

but I think I'd pass up the games of strip magic.

"wacko Gerald!, lets all put our underpants on our heads and get intoxicated with snifters of Daddies brandy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

so... why was ferd arrested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

frank was arrested cos he is as dumb as as fu(kin brick and pulled a (pen) knife on some dope (who's in his class anyway).
    what's even funnier is the guy frank was brought to the station with (huge moron is the name he goes by) says to the pigs,
    "hey, i have a knife too",
    to which the officer replied
    "no you don't"
    and relieved him of it.

so anyway
    does anyone want to join my new clan
    clgb
    let me know

the one they dare call
    harVey

Damo i`ll kick your ass at quake and then skyclad will just fu(k your ass.
    Either way you ass is ours.

• Advertisement

ok lads i am gay too
    but whats wrong with that??
    i`ll have your ass too damo

so dave what have you got to say for yourself??

so ferd, are you going down, down, down for man slaughter? YOU ****ING JUVE!

the last 3 entries by me are actually by quozl who attained my password(through advanced hacking techniques).
    its interesting to here all these
    accounts on that night but the truth is that its all ****e, so Vorosha,chill out little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I was gonna say something here but I really, really think I probably shouldn't smile.gif

Here Frank,

You ****ing *****, ****. You pulled a ****ing penknife on someone and all you can do is laugh about it? and tell ME TO ****ING CALM DOWN!?!?! I hope you ****ing go down hard for this one man. You've pulled one stunt too many. If myself or Evin ever see you again we're gonna kick the ****ing **** out of your juvey arse. I swear, from this day on you're ****ing public enemy number 1 (in my books).

****FACE!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Well done lads, this has to be the most interesting post on the boards in a long long time. For this reason I'm gonna head out on Saturday and mug a few wheel chair bandits and then push them over to see what happens. I'll tell yis all about it on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Ta ferd for blaming me for robbing your password. Sadly, wasnt. But give me a week wink.gif
    QUozl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ashen

So well......
    Everyone who goes to the LGB are gay ?
    Are they...
    Maybe...
    But the fact that you would publicly humiliate the LGB Monkey sying that he plays Magic,
    Well
    There is only one LGB Monkey and his Identity is a mystery.
    But I recon that it is one that we can all work out.
    So what do we know so far......
    1. He was in the LBG for the reception.
    2. He can play Magic
    3. If he is not a bender why was he there.
    (Maybe he was there for the crack !)
    4. Dave have you got the stitches out yet?

Advertisement