Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky, Damo or someone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ashen

Well as it goes
    Dave that was me saying all that stuff
    about the monkey.Personally I like monkeys.
    And I **** them....sometimes.
    Well the monkey is Killian Moron, friend of Ferd and brother of HUGE.(The Twins)
    If you see him around offer him a (hand) shandy, and maybe he will drop his undies for another go.
    So the mystery LGB Monkey is Killi who that night was playing Magic for shandies.

[This message has been edited by Ashen (edited 14-10-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GeorgeDeTurd

Killian is the monkey who banged skyclad up the ass just as he was about to win in magic. Look for sky around as he is limping....he just got his stitches out.....he also has some VD in his mouth from the lgb guy.
    Kiliian the monkey is huge (wink wink ) but his brother is the huge moron doing philosophy.....and marky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

All this is doing the reputation of Magic players as complete geeks a power of good, I daresay wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mr.StRiPe

and marky what???

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

U'RE ALL ***

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

This male secretary must be quite a looker, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GeorgeDeTurd

Quaz has moved on to female americans now
    but he might have a better chance with the male lgb sec....any difference? no not really .
    HE got his nipple pierced especially to score guys
    HArvey seems to like the taste of it anyway.
    The monkey (killian of the twins) has still got it even though he is a smelly bum...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I know who all of you are, and I will be posting it to Pirahna very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Can I meet Ferd and the twins soon please. I would like to thank them for the use of their apartment and maybe buy them a pint. Thanks. Andru (a.k.a. Andy/Max - la twins) sends love and worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

or are they in ****ing prison? dirty juve mother****ers...

• Advertisement

that sounds like a good idea regi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Doh, ok so I shouldnt let muppets see me type my password. Didnt post the one above, gonna kill will!
    Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 FrankBrowne

right,
    whoever changed my password to the boards change it back.

harVey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Jeesus fvcking christ, I go out for a few drinks on Monday, arrive home a day or four later, and Im geting all this sh1t. Just so people know:

1) Im not gay, or bi.

2) I didnt go to the LGB party, the rest of trinity quakers did, as a result of much prompting (and gentle prodding) from Quozl.

3) Given that I wasnt there, people can make their own decisions about who was playing games in the corner with their monkeys and male secretaries.

4) I didnt spend 90 quid on beer and sex aids that night.

5) Quozl actually RAN for the position of male secretary last year, until he found out that the position didnt actually entail what he thought it did.

6) Completely irrelevant, but Trinity netsoc and Trinity gamers are probably going to run a small to medium 'introduction to computer gaming' lan event at some point this year. More information will come later.

Skoiclaud

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Your right Dave, It was me who ****ed the Male secretary, Ferd actually pulled the knife when he saw it because he was getting jealous.

The main question at this stage has to be: who actually gives a flying fu<k??

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

ohhh my gawd

can we just get this cookie out of the back ... ?

are all u queers actually GAY, not *** (davey) but GAY ?

im getting pretty scared ...

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

like isnt there a board for this stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

seeing as threads tend to break after a certain number of posts, can you start a new one about this? hate to lose this one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Indeed... a classic.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Regi, I used to write for Pirahna. Back when it had a reputation a little worse then genital warts...
    A piece on this would be considered highbrow...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

lads anyone want to tell them what happened last thursday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cian{lgb}

vorosha,my pet.come here.aaa aa aa ,,slowly.good boy.Now take off your bloomers.good boy.spendid!put them on your head and say "meeeeeaooow", just the way i like it.NOW BEND OVER YOU LITTLE FU<K AND TAKE IT WHERE IT HURTS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

DeVore - I'm sitting right behind you!

yeah lads, tell us what happened last Thursday, we're just dying to know. i can hardly contain myself with excitement.

[This message has been edited by RFK (edited 18-10-99).]

cian.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Whos the twat in the hat ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

anyone mind closing this thread?
    Maybe Cloud can set up an LGB board here or something.

Ze-(All TCD are qu33rs)-ro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

haha

he is known as "harvard"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

what do you mean gay?+

Advertisement