Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that LAN thing

Options
  • 22-10-1999 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

just woke up and realised that it's on today/tonight... em, so there are some people who i'd like to meet... you know who you are. will you give us a ring and tell me what your all getting up to... don't want to come along to the setting up of the yoke cos i don't have a computer and that sorta craic... but i'd like to meet up for a dance and a pint. where are you all staying?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

what pub/club are you going to tonight(friday)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The LGB

Yes Vorosha we know who we are it`s ok everybody knows about yourself and Skyclad by now. We are all going to the george for a drink we`ll meet you there.
    make sure to bring your vibrator with the suction cups. See you then honey.

ps Skyclad will be there too.

[This message has been edited by The LGB (edited 22-10-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Call me innocent, but I just can't see where (or why) you would attach suction cups to a vibrator.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

So you can leave it in when you go jogging?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

oh gayness is such a laugh, no matter what you apply it to it gets giggles from everyone...

so the LGB are going to the george... where's everyone else going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

The Blue Oyster :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The Uphill Gardener.

And remember dont talk about BLackburn Rovers !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

How innocent of you.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The LGB

suction cups are for sticking it to the fridge

• Advertisement
Advertisement