Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning Q

Options
  • 22-10-1999 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Just wondering again,

but seein as there are a few of us on in the mornings apparently ... does any1 actually play during these godforsaken hours.

I know most of us on at this time are meant to be working or whatever, but a couple o games in the morning if any of us get in early could be a laugh.

Jak.

ps- I don't have gamespy or anything for checking games on this connect/comp.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

I can play from Trinity, but thankfully my days of getting up in the morning and going into college just to play games all day are over and done with.

As for people at home, generally speaking, the increased phone bills just so you can get a quake fix at 9am probably just aint worth it

Sky-(Professional Waster)-ClaD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

I know what you mean Sky...

Obviously someone at home ain't gonna shell out to play in the peak hours .. but nonetheless a fair few of us seem to have 'free' decent connects where we alledgedly work.

(i don't mean playin all day either .. just in the morning when no one in the office cares)

J

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Would if I could, but there's a slight problem with a fire-wall in my way

sad.gif

Advertisement